1 1/2 cups finely ground graham cracker crumbs1/3 cup white sugar6 tablespoons butter, melted
4 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
1 1/2 cups white sugar
3/4 cup milk
1 cup sour cream
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup of peach preserves
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9 inch springform pan.
2. In a medium bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs with melted butter and sugar. Press onto bottom of springform pan.
3. In a large bowl, mix cream cheese with sugar until smooth. Blend in milk, and then mix in the eggs one at a time, mixing just enough to incorporate. Mix in sour cream, vanilla and flour until smooth. Pour half of the filling into prepared crust.
4. Drop the peach preserves by the spoonful on top of the cheesecake.
5. Pour the rent of the filling into the springform pan.
6. Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour. Turn the oven off, and let cake cool in oven with the door closed for 5 to 6 hours; this prevents cracking. Chill in refrigerator until serving.
I opted to top it with a homemade whipped cream with peach preserves and then with fresh peach slices.